Monday, February 3, 2014

Grad School Scholarship

Hello my dear craftlings~

It's been a while since I've done a personal post on here but as you may or may not know, I am planning to continue my education for 4 more years (cue collective groan) and frankly, it is going to be ridiculously expensive. If you could just take 10 seconds out of your time to click this link and register to "sponsor me" (aka to show that you believe in me! I'm not coercing any real money out of you, promise!), it would give me another entry in this randomly selected $40k scholarship. It's completely free and not something that'll spam you or anything.

I'd also like to say a huge thank you in advance to all my lovely readers (regardless if you choose to sponsor me or not..but I'd love you more if you did! Jk :P)

Please click this link to sponsor me!

9 comments:

  1. Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing a little research on that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful to you that you produced this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like reading a post that can make people think.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Look advanced to more added agreeable from

    ReplyDelete

  8. I must spend a while learning much more or figuring out more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...